4.24.2009

FRIDAY!!




Yeh, it's FRIDAY!! It has been a wild&crazy week...and, am GLAD it is FINALLY Friday!
Yesterday the boys & I spent the ENTIRE day outside! It was awesome!! I washed my truck, and the boys thought they needed to wash their bikes, lawn mowers, etc.! -it was pretty cute. I had a little night out and attended a jewelry party. That was fun, of course, I just couldn't decide on what to buy...sooo many cute things!
Today we've got a busy day...JT has pre-school this afternoon and Ryan gets to go play with his buddies Anna & Ethan! I just can't believe how big my boys are getting!!!
Well, I s'pose I better finish my cleaning and then its off to take JT to school!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Here is a picture of JT getting ready to go to school...Ryan had to be part of the action,too!

No comments: