9.14.2008

Here's the SCOOP from the last 2 weeks!



OKAY...so, I'm 2 weeks overdue on the BLOG! -I'm improving though-- as it is not a MONTH later that I published a post. AnYhOw here's the sCoOp:
Two Saturdays ago, I wake-up to a little finger tapping on my shoulder...as I open my eyes, there stands ToyStory's, WOODY COWBOY(aka Jacob), in FULL costume! He says, "SO, mom! What do you think?" How stinkin' cute is that?!! We've got some time before Halloween...Jacob is just "practicing" his character!! haha Well, we ended up putting that costume up in the closet and will save it until Halloween night...for now, he chooses to put his "Dash" costume on and WEARS it EVERYDAY. We were out running errands last week, and I had "Dash" aka Jacob helping me get my things done-- IN FULL COSTUME! -I'm talking from head to toe! CuTe, CuTe!! Ryan chooses to have his tennis shoes on and a baseball hat!

TODAY(Sunday) we had our Parish Picnic. Our family enjoyed conversing with other parishioners, but the HIGHLIGHT was riding on the ponies!! Jacob saddled-up with no problem(actually we were surprised!) and Ryan got on, but wanted RIGHT BACK OFF as soon as the pony moved! (usually it is quite the opposite, Jacob doesn't care to do things like that, but Ryan LOVES it!)
It is way past my bedtime and I know there is MORE I wanted to share, but can't think of it right now. -I might just have to add it to next weeks.
Take care!


No comments: